Friday, March 5, 2010

52 Days

So I am sitting in the cold basement of my University- the only spot where I could find a wireless connection- reflecting on the fact that in less than 2 months I will be amoung my crazy and awesome Cajamarcino lovlies :)

And also to share with you all the honour I feel at winning Young Women of Distinction last night even though I may simply be distinctly insane ahahahahaa

One month and a half of essays and exams and then FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Plus I get to leave my job and go and do something I actually want to do!

ahhh Cajamarca estoy emocionada y agitada verte otra vezzzzzz jejejeje
Una lista de cosas que extrano de Peru:
1) PEOPLE! mi familia adoptiva y mis estudiantes y amigos y la gente en general
2) PISCO SOUR
3) Inca Cola
4) las discotecas
5) la musica
6) Santa Apolonia
7) Banos del Inca...mmmm que ricooo la agua por alla!
8) Ensenando ingles
9) Chauffa
10)Lomo saltado
11)MOTOTAXIS y COMBIS (pues.. de verdad no me gusta los combis jajaja pero me gusta la idea de combis)
12)El gimnasio... mi pobre estomago ayayay
13)Caminado en general
14)La Plaza de Armas
15) Quinde. Pues.. no es muy especial... solo me gusta ver el gente :)

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment