Friday, May 2, 2014

Colombia!

Well, I am not going to write about everything because I only have 10 more minutes left to burn here at the Internet cafe. When we arrived in Bogota we went to a hostal I had prebooked online because of all the warnings that Bogota is dangerous and we should be careful. We even took an airport taxi to get there which was so expenive! The streets of Bogota and Cartagena are full of beautiful graffiti which tells stories and colours the streets. Then we took a bus to Cartagena, the walled city. The heat was suffocating for this cold blooded body of mine! We took the local bus from the station to find a hostel and were stuck to the seats by the time we arrived- not to mention it was even hotter inside the bus because they pack them up like sardines! The first night we did´t think much of the area, but the next day we realized we weren´t in the right part. We packed up the stuff and took the bus to teh centre which is BEAUTIFUL. I felt like I was in the old town of Hastings but cleaner. The streets are narrow and full of colour. The city is walled and only taxis and horses and carts can go in (by that I mean no busses). The centre has no graffiti but the zone we stayed in did because it wasnt the historical part. We also visited St. Felipe castle, which was awesome! We decided to fly back to Bogota from Cartagena because the 28 hour bus ride to get there was brutal! This time we took a bus to the district we like, and then just walked around until we found a hostel with rooms. A much cheaper way to do it! I just tried ajiaco, a local dish which was delicious along with feijoa juice, a fruit from the area which I recommend you ever try should you happen to be in the area. TIMES UP! Chau! xxx

11 comments:

  1. hank you for the useful post! I would not have gotten this otherwise!
    Concise and written well, thanks for the post
    Thought I would comment and say cool theme, did you create it for yourself? It looks awesome!
    Just thought I would comment and say awesome theme, did you design it for yourself? Its really great!
    When I open your RSS feed it puts up a bunch of trash, is the issue on my side?
    When I click your RSS feed it puts up a whole lot of garbled text, is the issue on my reader?

    Brother Ink Cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  2. additionally rub it in a little!
    Keep this in mind: There is nothing really true with what I am saying.
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  3. wiadomosci wiadomosci tresci zwrot podatku newsy wiadomosci informacje posty przeczytaj naklejki scienne dla ciebie aktualnosci nowosci informacje sprawdz to posty
    Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess its time I move out of my dad and mom basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.



    TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this, it was unbelieveably informative and helped me a lot
    Thank you, nice post! This was the thing I needed.
    I have wanted to write about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers.
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think one of your advertisings caused my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.
    Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory Id like to write like this too taking time and real effort to make a good article but what can I say I procrastinate alot and shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  6. info! I would never have gotten this by myself!
    I'm having a weird problem I cannot subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi.
    When I open up your RSS shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered this site through Bing, what a pleasant surprise!
    Hey cool weblog, just questioning what anti-spam software program you employ for feedback as a result of i get heaps on my blog. Anyway, in my language, sodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect! You certainly know how to get a girls attention! Im glad that youre here. I feel like Ive learned something new by being here.
    This website has lots of really useful stuff on it. Thanks for informing me.
    What I wouldnt give to have a debate with you about this. You just say so many things that come from nowhere that Im pretty sure Id have a fair shot. Your blog is Find a driving test sooner to save time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete