Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 weeks to go!!

Welcome to all my cyberspace friends, if there are any of you out there!!
Today I officially only have 2 weeks to go until I fly to Lima! I am extremely excited. I just had my oral exam in Spanish and my instructors feedback was very encouraging. I am hoping to improve my Spanish by buckets!
I have bought a mosquito net, rounded up all my mum's professional looking clothes and sorted out all the paperwork type stuff. I am really hoping that I never come face to face with a Peruvian cockroach. But I suppose that I'll be missing out if I don't have that experience (right?)! I hear that they eat lots of meat down in Peru, which is fabulous as those who know me well will know I could never be a vegetarian.
I will do my best to keep you updated via blog while I am on my adventure, and please leave me a comment if you drop by here to let me know how you're doing and what you want as a present (hahaha).

Peru, Hasta pronto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment