Friday, May 22, 2009

1 month!!


So, today I have been in Peru for one month!!
Wow, I can´t believe it. Time flies when you´re having fun, which I certainly am!
Yesterday, when I was waiting for the class before mine to finish, my old students who are 6-7 years old finished their class early and all came running up to me and gave me a big hug. It was so sweet! One of them gave me a gift- a flyer with TVs on it. Awwww. Another begged me to be his teacher again. Children are so cute when they are not being devils in your class.
Well, I only have 4 days of classes left in this cycle. I wonder how many classes I will have next cycle. It would be nice to know soon. I received my bus ticket for Chiclayo next Wednesday but my name is spelt wrong so I have to sort that out today.
Today I am subbing for another teacher. I think she doesn´t trust me with her class. She asked me a lot of times to please be on time. I am always early by at least 10 minutes for class.
So, since I cancelled all my meetings with students so as to abide by the rules, on Sunday my family said we will go to Porcon in the morning. So, that is very cool of them. Apparently, Rosa loves it because it is a beautiful place.
I really love how Rosa is like my friend. She was asking me what type of men I preferred when we were on the treadmill at the gym. I was worried about asking her back, but it was okay she described her husband, thank goodness!
Well, I really have no more time, I have to prepare my classes right now!
Thanks for stopping by!
Un abrazo -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment